If you write something you want included, then please just bear in mind my advice which follows:
- You will need to email your written piece to me, Maxine, at email@example.com.
- Please don't attempt to format anything, the less formatting the better. Just write it all in your email.
- Include in an introductory sentence the date of the ride, and where it was to - this will form a part of the attribution and indexing.
- Also please tell me in your email the first names of anyone in a photograph you are using, making sure I can tell who's in which picture. Also please make sure they are happy to have their picture on the web, I will use it unless I am told otherwise!
- Please don't put your photos within the text you have written, but include them as attachments to your email, as many as you can!
- Try to stick to 250 words or so, people get bored if it goes on and on. 200 words is good, 300 is an absolute maximum. If it's more than that I might have to edit it, if you keep it short, I won't touch it.
- Your name will go at the beginning of anything you write, so you will get the credit.
Good luck, and thank you!